CBM exclusive bonus available
Queen Vegas Casino may not be one of the biggest names in the industry, but as far as “smaller” casinos go, this casino definitely represents a great place to play. Even when compared to big competitors, Queen Vegas holds their own. Featuring a great selection of games from the biggest providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, and Williams Interactive, and generous bonuses with some of the best wagering conditions, Queen Vegas Casino is definitely worth a visit.
WELCOME BONUS AT QUEEN VEGAS
New players are welcomed with a very nice and exclusive welcome bonus package, made up of a deposit match bonus and a total of 35 wager free spins. Please see below for more details regarding the welcome package at Queen Vegas:
|1st Deposit||150% up to €100 + 35 Free Spins*|
* In order to claim the exclusive first deposit bonus, please enter bonuscode ‘CBM‘ when making your deposit. The 35 free spins are available on the Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel slot provided by NetEnt.
Get your package
Welcome Package Terms and Conditions
We highly recommend all online casino players to read all bonus terms and conditions very carefully before claiming any bonuses, because not complying with bonus rules will mostly induce a confiscation of possible winnings. Please find below a list of the most important bonus conditions which need to be taken into consideration at Queen Vegas:
- First and foremost, all winnings made with free spins upon a deposit, which are awarded for the Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel slot, are yours to keep and do with them as you like. There are absolutely no wagering requirements attached to these winnings, regardless of how big they may be. Even if you get super lucky and win several thousands, you will be allowed to cash out the whole amount immediately, if you so choose.
- Deposits made via Neteller and Skrill do not qualify for the welcome bonuses.
- If you have received Free Spins in combination with a deposit bonus you must use the free spins before playing with your deposit or attached bonus. Kindly note that failure to comply with this rule can lead to a confiscation of winnings. In short, always use the free spins first!
- You will need to bet a total of 30 times the bonus amount before you are allowed to withdraw any bonus money or winnings derived from it. For example: if you are awarded a bonus of €100, you will need to place bets with a total of: 30 x €100 = €3,000 before you may cash out.
- The exclusive first deposit bonus is not available for players residing in: Belgium, Cyprus, France, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Turkey, United States, Hungary, Portugal. Furthermore, players from Canada are not eligible to receive the free spins part of the welcome offer.
- Queen Vegas applies 3 different types of wagering requirement systems to its bonuses. The standard wagering requirement system applies to the welcome bonuses and is as follows. 100% of your bets on GVG slots counts towards the wagering requirements, while only 75% of your bets on slots from other game providers is counted towards the total wagering. Bets placed on Scratch Cards also count for 100% towards the wagering. Bets placed on other casino games do not count (0%) towards the wagering requirement.
- Wagering requirements attached to the welcome bonus need to be completed within 30 days. If not, the bonus amount or the amount left from the initial bonus will be forfeited, together with any winnings derived from it.
- The total wagering requirement linked to the welcome bonus (also other bonuses) is shown as bonus redeem points. This means that a total wagering requirement of €3000 will be displayed as 3000 bonus redeem points. A bet of €1 equals 1 Bonus Redeem Point.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that the maximum permitted amount you can bet on a single game round or a spin is 10% of the initial bonus amount or €5. The lower amount will apply. For example: if you have been awarded a bons of €50, the maximum permitted amount you can bet on a single game round or spin is €2.50.
- Additionally, if the deposit that triggered a bonus was made via Neteller and Skrill, the maximum bet is €1 instead of €5.
- Lastly, it is very important to know that some games are marked as “excluded” whilst an active bonus. Excluded games are all Table Games, Live Casino Games, Video Poker Games and some of the Video Slots. If you play one of these excluded games whilst an active bonus, the casino reserves the right to forfeit any winnings or withhold withdrawals in excess of the player’s initial deposit amount.